Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

how "fell into place" was started


A few months ago I decided to take a new approach to networking and search for career advice. It has lead me to blog the details. I began by contact all of my neighbors, not just everyone, its been a very selective process. I began by offering to take them to lunch or just come to their office for 15 minutes wanting to just talk and see how they got to their spot in the corporate ladder. After just a few meetings I realized I was learning some pretty amazing things that could benefit others in my situation.

So over the next few months and possibly years I will be posting the interviews or networking sessions that I will have and have had with these very successful people. All of them come from very different backgrounds. So here is idea number one of many and trust me I wont be counting. drum roll please....

There are many different ways to make it big or be successful career wise, if there was one way to do it everyone would be on the train. ta-da! Stay tuned for more stories and interview. Please click the follow button below.

4 comments: