Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An Appdate (An Update)

Ok so I started this blog a few months ago to talk about my experience with rich people and over the last few blog posts I have written about my own goals and failures and successes.

Well, here is an update I am still talk to successful people but I have also spent a lot of time, probably too much time trying to become successful in my own business world. I have taken the inspirational stories app and put it on the android store and it should be up on the itunes in the next few weeks. I have also fallen in love with apps. My business life has become everything apps.  Over dinner all I talk about is apps, I am sure my amazing wife is sick of listening to my crazy ideas. But mark my word blog readers, one of my ideas is bound to make me some money. You will never see the last of me!

The successful person I have been learning about and hoping to some day interview is Chad Mureta. Chad is in appreneur and author of App Empire. He shares some cool ways to make money creating and selling apps. I am eating up everything he is selling me, I will probably go broke buying and using his products and never make or sell an app which is exactly what he wants.

If anyone out there needs or wants to create an app, let me know I have learned a ton over the last few months. I would love to team up and create something amazing! Shoot me an email, clintcarver@hotmail.com. Lets do lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment