Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Inspirational Stories

A few months ago I started this blog to share my experiences learning from successful people as well as to share my new business ventures. Well.....drum roll please......Adventure #1...TA DA!!

It begins with my Dad. He has been teaching LDS religion classes for over 30 years. He has taught Jr High, High School and College age. He has blessed lives through teaching. Over the course of those 30 years he has collected and created a sweet story collection. The sharing of stories is kind of his trademark. He begins each class and just about every speaking assignment with a story. After each story that he shares he is approached and asked where he gets his stories and how they can get a copy of the story. Which has lead my dad and I down a great path.

My Dad and I have decided to team up to try and get these stories out to the world. Over the past few months we have been doing some serious work, research, collecting, and building tools to distribute these stories. I think my wife is tired of me working into the wee hours of the night, but I feel it has been worth it and I know it has the potiential to heal hearts.

With all the ideas out there to make money all of us try to duplicate whats already been done and then we wonder why the money doesn't flow. I believe its all about creating something new. There aren't many websites out there like the one I have created that try to help people from the inside out. The has become something I love and that I am also very passionate about. I want to share this. I believe these stories will help you and will have been worth every minute of lost sleep.  I hope you enjoy!

Click on the link to learn more, Inspirational Mormon Stories




No comments:

Post a Comment